Why Zinc Street 240
Zinc Street 240 welcomes you to a haven of calm and repose. Zinc is a boutique establishment with only 4 apartments. It provides a holistic concept, a space with an abundance of light and greenery. Zinc apartments afford a feeling to let you relax while staying in central Phnom Penh. Zinc offers full services with daily cleaning schedules.
We focus on people who need a home while working in the city, but Zinc can also be perfect for travelers looking to stay a bit longer and explore perfect inner-city living.
Zinc offers more
Zinc is located along Phnom Penh’s hippest hundred meters, if not the epicenter of Cambodian cool: Street 240. Step out of your door and realize that all you need to live a good life in Phnom Penh is just next door. Street 240 has a great collection of boutiques, bars and eateries.
Street 240: discover while living in Zinc
- Veggie : vegetarian grocery shop with great f&b to fill your fridge
- Red Apron & Warehouse: buy your wine
- Freebird: American-style restaurant & bar
- The shop : enjoy breakfast & healthy lunches
- Tamarind : Mediterranean restaurant with nice top roof restaurant
- Bar Sito : enjoy specially designed & created cocktails
- Bliss : a great spa to unwind after a hard working day
- Yves Rocher : beauty products to stay young
- Jasmine, Water Lilly, Subtly, Coleurs D’Asie and more : clothing and accessories
- Pharmacy: local pharmacy 20 meters away
Street 240: others interesting shops
- Monument books: the widest possible range of books on Cambodia
- The Place: high-end fitness gym with modern facilities and lap pool
Do something different while residing in Phnom Penh
(But not for all of you)
- Jogging at the Olympic station and meet local Cambodia.
- Biking on the other side of the Mekong river; enjoy the Cambodian countryside 5 minutes from your Phnom Penh nest
- Phnom Penh architecture tours and discovering exceptional buildings erected after Cambodia’s independence in 1953, a style described as ‘New Khmer Architecture’
- Discover newly thriving art and music scene in Phnom Penh with weekly events and exhibitions